Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 5th

July 5th was a very special day for my sweet boy, Cameron. He turned  3 that day!!!! Of course, I did call to wish him a very Happy Birthday!!! He sounded happy to hear my voice on the phone. They truly never forget their Puppy Raisers even though they have someone else who loves them very much. It doesn't seem like he should be 3 already. Time sure does fly by.

I have also received from his new mommy his official Olympic Training Center ID card. It is so cute! I love his photo on the card. He is sitting so proud and proper. I think that's one thing I loved most about him, he always looked so dignified. He knew he was important from the very beginning and I never let him forget that. I know his Mom always reminds him of that too. She loves him dearly and that makes my heart so happy. I couldn't have picked a better person for him if I had tried myself. I will have to post a picture of his official ID.

Take care,
Cameron's PR Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment