Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Legion here,

I am blogging in Cameron's place for the time being. I got here on Sunday and am loving his house. I am having tons of fun playing with Bristol and she is having just as much fun playing with me. Cameron's puppy raisers love me too. I am getting some good exposures here. Cameron's mom is letting me help her with watching her nieces and nephew, and her own daughter of course. They are just my size so we almost see eye to eye...literally. They like to run around the house and play and so do I! I do not get to go to work with either of Cameron's raisers, but he doesn't either. Wish we could though. It would be fun.

I am excited about getting to go with Cameron's mom tomorrow to watch the kids at their house. They have a little dog for me to play with and keep me company while I am there. After we are finished there, we will probably go to town and run some errands. It sounds like it is going to be fun.

Love from Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment