Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home from the beach.

Mom, dad, baby, and all three of us dogs took a daycation to the beach over the weekend. We were all packed into mommy's new car and drove down to Holden Beach, NC where moms parents have a house. We got to spend a full day down at the beach. We left Friday afternoon and arrived back home at 2 a.m. Sunday morning. mom had to be at work Sunday morning so we had no choice but to come home early.

There wasn't enough time to go out on the beach Friday and it was raining, so we had to stay inside, but that's fine. It's a trip away from home. We slept in a little Saturday morning, then mom, dad, baby, and I all went out on the beach at lunch time and stayed for a little while. I chilled on the beach with mom and baby while dad swam in the ocean.

Later that evening, mom, dad, and baby took Bristol and Jake out for a little bit of fun in the sun. It was Jake's first trip to beach and he had fun. They got to swim while they were there, but I did not since I was working. Oh well, I still enjoyed being on the beach with mom.

They all came back home and cleaned up the house and then we all had to come back home. We were some tired pups (and humans)! We had a fun trip to the beach and maybe we can do it again soon.

By the way, Sandy is back now! I have my friend to play with once again! Everyone just loves her.

I think it is time for bed. Much love,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment