Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Leaving for Florida

It is time for Spunky and I to go IFT this weekend. We will be leaving very early in the morning to head down to the school. I will get to see my sponsors tomorrow night when mom, dad, and the whole Cameron gang get together for supper. Spunky and I have to be at Southeastern at 2 p.m. on Saturday. Wish us luck and please pray for us to have a safe journey down to Florida. We are excited and ready to go, I hope we can sleep!

Goodnight. This will be the final post from me. Wish me luck in my journey to become a guide dog. Mom will keep you updated with my progress and any other news she gets from the school.

MUCH LOVE,
Cameron

2 comments:

  1. Cameron, we wish you the best of luck you can have, we know you will do great; knock them dead!
    Good luck :)

    Rudy's Raiser

    ReplyDelete