Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cameron's Training Report 1/13/11

I got Cameron's first training report yesterday and I also got his IFT picture! I was super excited when I found his picture in the mail, unfortunately, I will have to wait until tomorrow or another day to post it. It will be soon. His training report goes a little something like this:


TRAINING REPORT

DOG: Cameron

Tattoo: 3N09

Date: Jan. 13, 2011

Training Phase: Phase 1

++ - exceeding expectations + - meeting expectations W=working on

Accepts harness

+

Forward

+

Straight line concept

+

Left

+

Right

+

Down curbs

+

Up curbs

Clearances

Traffic

Indoor mall

Off curb Travel

Left, Left

Right, Right

Stairs

Escalators

Underfootings

+

Food scavenging

Obedience

+

Distractions:

Scent

People

Small animal

Dog

Children

Kennel behavior

+

COMMENTS: Cameron is eating well in the kennel. He loves to play with his brothers. He is progressing well in his guide dog training.


I am very proud of my boy!!! Keep praying for him to keep moving on in his training in whatever career he chooses.

Cameron's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment