Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New News

I got some really great news today about Cameron....he passed his hip X-Rays!!!! I am so excited and proud. I have been so worried that he wouldn't knowing that it is out of my control either way, but as a puppy raiser, you can't help but feeling that way. He and two others have passed (one of whom is his sister), one dog is still pending on his hips, and there is a list of 8 dogs who will be Career Changed (another of his sisters is on this list).

The ones who are Career Changed will be evaluated for the Paws for Patriots program, which means that they can go to a veteran who are either visually impaired or need assistance otherwise based on that student's needs. It will still be nice for these dogs to have a job in life. I wish all of these dogs well in their adventures doing whatever it was meant for them to do in life.

Will blog again soon when I get more information,
Cameron's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment