Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

11 weeks old

I am now 11 weeks old! My mom says I am growing so fast. I already look a little taller.

I have learned a lot so far. My first obedience meeting is this Thursday night. I will be attending with my big brother, Hugh. He will show me the ropes. I get to be a distraction that night along with the other babies in the group. Can't wait to go and see my new friends again.I might even make more new friends.

Puppy kisses,
Cameron

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at obedience! It was good seeing you on Saturday. Hugh is such a sweetie and has gotten huge since the last time I saw him! Dixie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca. Yes he is big. He is my big pillow. hehe. Thank you. I think Dixie is a beautiful baby, too.

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete