Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Church

I got to go to church this morning for the very first time. It was interesting and I really enjoyed it. My puppy raiser family goes to Bethlehem Baptist Church in Norwood, North Carolina. It is not a really big church but there are a good amount of people who attend it.

There were a couple of wheelchairs there, lots of children and adults, piano sounds, and a Baptism ceremony. I liked to see the people pass by our pew while everyone was greeting and shaking hands with each other and some of the children came over to greet me too! It was a new adventure for me and I hope to be back soon. I stayed at my mom's feet the whole ceremony and she said I did very good for my first time. I always like to hear her tell me what a good job I have done. I really like it here with my puppy raiser family.

Puppy hugs and kisses,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment