Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Day Home

Hi, I'm Cameron, a Southeastern Guide Dog Puppy. I've been at Southeastern in Palmetto, Florida since I was born. I am now 9 weeks old and am ready to go to my puppy raiser family.


My puppy raisers, Amanda and Daniel, live in North Carolina, and are part of the Albemarle Puppy Raiser group. Amanda and her mother-in-law picked me up yesterday, so today is my first day in my new home. As puppy raisers, they will introduce me to as many things as they can, and teach me basic obedience. I share my home with 2 cats (Magic and Killer), 2 inside dogs (Hugh, another Southeastern Guide dog puppy in training, and Bristol, another vizsla), Biscuit the outside dog, my owners, and their baby girl Dixie.

Ok, time for me to socialize with everyone and get used to the new sights and scents.


-Puppy Kisses
Cameron

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the puppy raising world cameron!! We look forward to hearing all about your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to telling you all about them. This will be an exciting adventure.

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete