Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Friday, October 2, 2009

Vet Trip
































I went to the vet today to get a Distemper/Parvo shot and a Rabies shot. I did really good. I now weigh 22.1 pounds. Wow! I am getting big fast. Everyone at the vet's office loved my cute face. I heard lots of noises while I was waiting in my room for the vet to come in. I could hear people talking, doors opening and closing, and I could hear other dogs barking. It was an interesting visit and I look forward to seeing them again in three weeks for another Parvo shot.

Puppy hugs and kisses,
Cameron

3 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love a vizsla puppy face? Nobody I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am always paying attention to my mom. I love her so much. Vizslas do have cute faces, don't we? mommy makes me full of myself :).

    ReplyDelete