Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Friday, January 29, 2010

Home Again

Cameron here,

I am back from my puppy camp. I got back last night at out obedience training class. We met at a library and and changed back to our real puppy raisers. My mom was so happy to see me. I know she missed me. She said I even looked like I had grown a little taller in the almost-three weeks since I have been gone.

The raiser that I went to took me to work every day and I got to meet a lot of kids. She has a really big house and I ran all through it (that's what she told my mom). I was quite a handful for her, but then again, I am for my raiser mom too. I am a wild man (anyone who knows me knows that). She said I was really good in my coat. There was snow up where I got to go. I will miss her house, but I was ready to come home.

At obedience training last night, we practiced meet-and-greet (where we meet with another raiser and dog, chit-chat, and move on), we played a musical obedience game (had music playing and when it stopped, we had to perform the command given). I won second place last night in the obedience training and got a bag of treats as my prize. I kept watching my puppy camp mom the whole time. I really liked her. It was a fun meeting. I am glad I am home now.

Hope all of you enjoyed reading Riley-Jacks' blogs. I bet she had fun in my home.

Puppy love from,
Cameron

3 comments:

  1. It's great to "have" you back!

    I remember the "meet & greet" we did at a puppy class last year, quite fun!

    Toby's Raiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Cameron -- sounds like you did great!

    ReplyDelete