Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Union County Dog Walk

My raiser and I will be at the Union County Dog Walk in Monroe, NC tomorrow (April 17th) doing a presentation for Southeastern Guide Dogs. There will be a booth for us and someone is going to get on stage and talk about the school and the raising program.

Mom is bringing pictures of Benjamin, Hugh, and I to have so that everyone can see what we look like in our baby pictures and what the In-For-Training pictures look like. If you are in the area or would like to come, we will be downtown Monroe. I think there is a fee of $15 if you are bringing a dog. Please come on out and support Southeastern Guide Dogs if you can.

Love, Cameron

P.S. one more week until mom gets to see Hugh again with his forever person. We will be leaving early Friday morning and I may even get to meet my sponsors while I am there. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment