Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Puppy Camp Tomorrow

Cameron here,

I will be leaving for Puppy Camp tomorrow afternoon to stay with a raiser in Virginia. I will be with her for a couple of weeks while Spunky comes to our house...actually, Spunky is already here. Mom went to pick him up last night at his house so that he can camp with her for a couple of weeks.

We have a meeting tomorrow at 4:00 in Albemarle and we might be doing a downtown walk if it is not raining. We shall see what the weather has in store for us tomorrow.

Mom, dad, Spunky, and I will be headed down to Florida the first weekend in November for mine and Spunky's IFT. I am looking forward to the journey and to start this new journey on my own. Mom will keep you posted on my progress as she finds out.

I will blog in a couple of weeks when I return, until then, Spunky will be here and you can hear about his adventures in the meantime.

Love,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment