Cameron at the beach (ignore the date on the photo)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

We Just Got A Letter.....

And it just so happens to be my In-For-Training letter. It is the letter telling the puppy raisers what days we dogs are to return to the school. It also gives a brief explanation of what happens during the IFT time and what to expect.

Mom is excited for me to start the next phase of training on my own, but she will miss me.

While I am on the subject of IFT, I just want to say good luck to all of the October IFT dogs in our group: Sandy, Riley-Jack, Laura and Ranger. I wish you all the very best of luck and I will see you again soon.

Mom and I had a local event today at a PetSense store. It was their Adopt-A-Thon and we were invited to represent Southeastern Guide Dogs and maybe even recruit new puppy raisers. We will be continuing the even tomorrow. It went well today, so I am hoping the same for tomorrow.

Puppy love from,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment